At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Global Customer Experience Innovation
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role is located in St Louis, Missouri or can be residence based in the Midwest.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Global Customer Experience Innovation, are to:
- Lead strategic vision, creation and development of a global Bayer Crop Science Customer Experience framework to be adopted by all regions and functions, with the focus of increasing customers satisfaction, loyalty, and ultimately leading to profitability growth for the company;
- Identify and engage external Customer Experience partner(s) to support Customer Experience initiatives/programs and projects;
- Engage a multi-functional and multi-regional team to ensure alignment with regional imperatives to drive profitability, customer success and loyalty;
- Be Accountable for activation of Customer Experience framework in functions and regions;
- Lead Bayer Crop Science Customer Experience Governance & Activation Council to ensure alignment and engagement across all part of our business, including ongoing identification and prioritization of global Customer Experience (Cx) improvement initiatives;
- Oversee and drive strategically the Voice of Ecosystem program ensuring alignment of the listening programs with the overall Customer Experience;
- Champion and drive activation for "Voice of Customer" listening program for global Bayer Crop Science, empower customer influence in business decisions and strategic long term business plans;
- Build strong networks and relationships with business and functional leadership to influence and drive customer focus with regional business strategy, marketing leadership, Country Division Heads, global marketing strategy leadership and Crop Science Program Manager leadership to ensure sponsorship of customer drive decision making;
- Direct development of Bayer Crop Science customer success measurement and metrics, a holistic Customer Experience feedback process with tools to manage, monitor and activate a continuous improvement for brand touchpoints;
- Elevate customer success metrics in alignment with key Crop Science profitability and operational efficiency metrics;
- Lead development of capital, expense and Sales, General and Administrative (SG&A) funding requests and a roadmap for rollout of customer experience capabilities
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values, more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Ten plus years of commercial experience in sales, marketing and/or customer facing roles;
- Significant experience in customer experience strategy and activation, customer insights and customer marketing;
- Be a strategic thinker with the ability to articulate and drive a vision and purpose;
- Significant ability to influence global team members, Center of Excellence, regional strategy, marketing, product supply, customer service and country level strategy heads;
- Passionate about customers and Customer Experience;
- Develop strong relationships and networks;
- Results oriented;
- Self-starter and highly motivated;
- Ability to operate successfully in a matrix.
- Field sales experience.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.
Location: United States : Missouri : Creve Coeur || United States : Missouri : Residence Based || United States : Missouri : St. Louis
Division: Crop Science
Reference Code: 679481
Email: [email protected]