If you are looking for an opportunity in a very stable and profitable operation, this job is for you.
Demonstrate a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety and quality policies in all work environments and areas.
Select tools required to produce products, and set up and operate the machine.
Check finished products against production plan, and submits for approval.
Understand working properties of common metals, read blueprints, and understand use of coolants and lubricants.
Compile and record operating, production and machines-related data.
Train other team member if necessary
This role serves as general labor and basic mechanical maintenance for our plant located in No Agua, New Mexico. Support to our operations in Antonito, Colorado may be required, as needed.
- High school diploma or GED, required.
- Some industrial background is highly preferred.
- A mechanical and/or electrical maintenance knowledge is also preferred but not required.
- Experience running heavy equipment front end loaders, dump trucks, forklifts, etc., ideal.
- Candidates with CDL's commercial driver's license with a double endorsement will be given a strong consideration.
You will be trained to do several jobs during the first couple of months.
- Regularly required to stand, reach, climb, balance, walk and kneel
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location