Rocketbook reusable notebooks have revolutionized the way millions of people use and digitize handwritten notes at work and in the classroom. In the past few years, we've become a disruptive force in the office supply industry by delivering a unique blend of digital and physical innovation. We're just getting started in our mission to revolutionize personal and team productivity.
The Operations team is growing and we are looking for a creative, innovative, and resourceful Fulfillment & Logistics Manager. Your mission will be to manage the inflow and outflow of all wholesale orders that are fulfilled via our 3PL distribution partner. You'll be making strategic decisions about inventory placement, identifying needs for new processes and partners, as well as setting Rocketbook up to perform flawlessly against partner expectations. You will have a massive impact on the company trajectory as you will implement concepts that will fuel Rocketbook's next phase of crazy growth.
Who YOU are…
- A person who thrives in a high-stakes environment and loves being part of a high-performance team
- Experienced in managing distribution via a 3PL, order management, and inventory management
- Experienced with domestic and international transportation requirements
- Familiar with common Retail and etail distribution and fulfillment requirements, including major partners such as Amazon, Walmart, and Target
- Experienced with EDI and JDE
- Able to lead a project and quickly adapt to challenging situations
- Excellent at critical thinking, problem solving, and presenting creative solutions
- A self-starter with a knack for deciding what needs to be accomplished, overcoming obstacles and getting things done in an unpredictable, high-growth environment
- Top notch communicator
- Maniacally organized and detail-oriented
- An Excel wizard
Nice to haves: Been through an ERP, WMS, or OMS implementation from the ground up
What you'll DO…
- Oversee the Order Management team to direct the day to day inflow and outflow of orders, from PO to cash
- Own the day to day 3PL relationship, including establishing and maintaining processes, documentation and requirements for fulfillment and distribution
- Meet regularly with Sales Team members to collaborate on upcoming fulfillment needs, special projects, and performance against agreed upon deliverables for each customer
- Collaborate with the Director, S&OP to use internal and warehouse systems to manage stock levels to ensure on time in full delivery of all orders
- Provide forecasting and capacity plan to 3PL partner
- Maintain and improve our fulfillment service offerings to key verticals by eliminating errors, reducing repetitive work, and creating new service levels for our Retail and International partners
- Monitor delivery times, costs, damages and other KPIs to identify areas of underperformance or opportunities for improvement
- Lead special projects such as eCommerce fulfillment improvements, Kickstarter fulfillment, or seasonal store sets
- Track OTIF rates and work towards full compliance with retail partners
- Participate in the ERP implementation process and take a strong role in ongoing improvements and future phase implementation, as it impacts Sales Order Management, inventory, and fulfillment
What you WON'T do…
- Wait for creative ideas to be handed to you, or initiative to be requested of you
- Work within the strict boundaries of your job description or department charter
- Be uncourteous to your teammates, not help them succeed, or hold back opportunities to help the business grow
- Remain stagnant as a professional and individual
- Keep your curiosity, opinions, quirks, and terrible jokes to yourself
No Need To Apply If:
- You aren't an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- You don't have ideas and you wait for someone else to execute.
- You can't strategically plan OR you are highly uncomfortable when the plan changes.
- You aren't curious and don't want to grow individually.
- You can't give and receive LOTS of constructive feedback.
- You aren't fun to be around.
- You hate geeky sci-fi movies and cheesy space puns.
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible and unlimited vacation policy
- 401(K) plan with match
- Remote-work friendly
Rocketbook is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.