Job descriptionA relaxed, easy feeling with a fun surf vibe awaits guests at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort. Sunny, beach-themed rooms and two-bedroom suites make this a great spot for families of any size to base their Universal Orlando Resort vacation. Job Specific
- Ensures ease of guest check-in by inputting wholesale, group and VIP reservations thoroughly and accurately by timeliness in confirmation response (24 hour turnaround-Wholesale/3 hour turnaround-VIP)
- Ensures appropriate billing information is placed on necessary reservations to ensure the ease of guest check-in and check-out
- Maintains a 90% call service level on all calls incoming through the switchboard
- Reserves complimentary certificate and team member reservations
- Assists group guests as they call for information or changes
- Maintains updated confirmation of reservations on designated e-commerce accounts.
- Completes the sale and delivery of gift certificates
- Completes reports as assigned.
- Troubleshoots any reservation challenges that may arise until a resolution is found
- Maintains a prompt response on all Preferred Desk Voicemail, email and fax.
- Maintains accurate and organized group, wholesale and VIP files.
- Maintains accurate reference information for the reservations staff (ie: non-allotment wholesale availability calendar)
- Maintains a neat and organized reservations office
- Maintains reservations office supply pars
- Maintains positive and strong relationships with wholesalers, groups, and any additional means of business contacts that are encountered
- Maintains an open line of communication with hotel reservations office, revenue management and CRO.
- Process and file credit card authorizations
- Completes daily cancellation, deposit required, virtual suite, and OTA reports
- Maintains an average shop score of 80% or higher
- Maintains an average available phone time of 80% or higher
- Other duties as assigned
- Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
- Notifies appropriate individual promptly and fully of problems and/or unusual matters
- Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees
- Executes emergency procedures in accordance with hotel standards
- Complies with required safety regulations and procedures
- Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
- Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
- Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules
- Recycles whenever possible
- Remains current with hotel information and changes
- Complies with hotel uniform and grooming standard
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Progrexion Idaho Falls, ID 83402 30+ days ago