We are looking for a Receptionist to organize and schedule new patients. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety. Receptionist duties and responsibilities include scheduling appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front office skills would be an advantage. A successful Receptionist should have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle additional duties. Ultimately, the Receptionist should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Serve as the point person for office skills would include and making appointments, answering phones and treatment coordination.
- Coordinate with patients on next appointments and having a pleasant personality with staff and patients.
- Provide general support to visitors & staff.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location