Summary: Maintains kitchen work areas, and keeps equipment and utensils clean and orderly. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation standards.
- · Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and product.
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as needed.
- Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.25 - $14.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Durham, NC 27705: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Dishwashers & Stewards: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location