Quechee Lakes, located in the town of Hartford, Vermont is a 5,500-acre Community with 1,400 homes that is renowned for the award-winning, four season Quechee Club. From two world-class 18-hole golf courses, Lake Pinneo with beach, hiking/biking trails, health club, indoor/outdoor pools, racquet sports, ski hill, cross country skiing and snowshoeing trails that will appeal to everyone. The Club is a destination and home to those who enjoy a well-rounded, recreational lifestyle set amid the stunning beauty of this special area of northern New England.
Are you a high school or college student looking for a part time job? We may have the right fit! We are looking for energetic, honest, dependable, welcoming Food Runners to work with our serving staff.
Our food runners work in our dining outlets working closely with servers to provide the best service to our patrons. This is a great introduction to the hospitality industry in the front of the house.
- Runs food from kitchen to the servers and assists in carrying food trays to tables.
- Runs bus buckets and dirty dishes to the kitchen.
- Transfers trays from server station to line for expediting.
- Takes packaged take-out orders to reception stand for member pick-up. Removes soiled dishes from bus station; brings to dish-washing area.
- Moves tables and chairs as needed for the next member and guest diners.
- Does side work during non-busy periods.
Competitive pay and club amenities are enjoyed by all employees.
Quechee Lakes is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity Equity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state and local laws.
Serious inquiries only.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $12.55 per hour
Extensive COVID exposure control plan is in place.