Materne North America is focused on being the market leader in providing solutions to help active families with fun, smart and innovative snacks in forms and tastes that kids love. Launched in 2008, GoGo squeeZ is the first squeezable, resealable, no-mess, 100% fruit, all-natural, no-sugar-added fruit-based snack for kids in the U.S. Today GoGo squeeZ is available at Whole Foods, Costco, Target, Walmart, Kroger, Publix, and most major Grocery stores as well as at leading convenience store chains including 7-11 and WaWa, in KFC ‘Lil Bucket Kids Meals, and at high altitudes on Alaska Airlines and JetBlue. GoGo squeeZ is also found online at Amazon.com and Diapers.com. Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
As a Machine Operator for Materne North America, you will be responsible for operating high speed equipment on our production and food processing lines. This is a Flex Operator position, starting pay is $24.13 per hour.
Applicants must be available to work Thursday - Saturday and every other Wednesday from 7:00am-7:00pm.
90 day on the job training is provided to all new hires!
- Will receive $1,000 dollars paid out in two separate installments
- $500 after 90 days & $500 after 180 days
- Must be employed at the time of payout
- Operate high-speed manufacturing equipment through touchscreen/HMI
- Read schematics and diagrams to monitor machine activity (flow, machine status, temperature settings, level indication)
- Inspect product as it moves through manufacturing process for quality
- Conduct sample testing and record data (viscosity, ph, titrations, bricks, etc.)
- Operate industrial carts, power hand carts, and forklifts
- Perform troubleshooting and basic maintenance of equipment
- Clean work area and sanitize equipment
- Complete daily paperwork and reports
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift (12 hours)
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to walk up & down stairs multiple times per shift
- Must be able to get on/off of a forklift multiple times per shift
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Technical / Trade School preferred
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working in the food industry is preferred
- Experience operating industrial carts, power hand carts, and sit down forklifts preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to plan work and anticipate problems
- Mechanical aptitude
- Computer skills (data entry & experience with an ERP system in a production environment preferred)
- Basic math skills, including competency with weights and measures (must be able to take/record measurements and understand tare weight)
Materne, North America offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Retirement & Savings Plans, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Materne, North America is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $24.13 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Signing bonus
- Can you consistently work Thursday - Saturday, E/o Wednesday?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location