WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE YOUR OWN WORK SCHEDULE?
We have a job for you! Our "When I Work" program puts your schedule in YOUR hands! You will be trained as a Material Handler in a department(s) and once training is completed, through an app on your phone, computer or tablet, you will be able to view the shifts available and select the shifts you would like to work*! This is the ideal position for those who can only work a day or two a week or only days, afternoons or evenings!
Start Rate: $14.25 ($2.00/hr Shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts!)
As a "Flex" Material Handler, you will :
- Feed book sections into binding machine
- Move books from the production line and stack into boxes
- Work in a team environment and cross-train with others
No experience necessary... We will provide you with all of the training you need to be successful!
What we offer you:
- Your safety is our top priority – we use COVID-safe practices in all we do
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid Training
- Fun team events
- Growing business with a strong future
- Ability to lift 20 to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for the entire duration of your shift
- Must be able to download an App. to your phone or computer
- Must be able to work at least 1 full shift a month to continue employment (Unless you are a college student or advance notice is communicated otherwise)
**This is a Part Time position - cannot work more than 1,500 regular straight time hours in a rolling 12-month period.
Lakeside Book Company has been making books for over 150 years. Our books go into schools to educate children, land on the New York Times Best Sellers list to entertain our minds, and go into bookstores to empower us to be better versions of ourselves every day. As the largest bookmaker in the United States, you will help craft books that end up in the hands of readers across the country.