For over 30 years, HealthTronics has extended access to a wide range of medical treatment options to help physicians and hospitals focus on what matters most – delivering high quality patient care. We do this by mobilizing a broad array of minimally invasive, medical therapies so that they are available where and when they are needed.
We are looking for a FSE I/II (entry level or experience) in the New Jersey area to support our customers with troubleshooting and preventive maintenance or medical devices.
Why Should You Apply?*
- We thrive on a collaborative work environment that fosters team work.
- We put our customers first.
- 401k company match
- 15 days of PTO
- Floating Holiday
- Performs service on assigned products with some level of supervision.
- Closes orders in service software in a timely manner.
- Completes administrative duties accurately and in a timely manner.
- Performs preventive maintenance and equipment modifications on equipment following a schedule while maintaining optimal resource up time.
- Ordering and managing repair parts.
- Complies with all company issued policies and procedures.
- Obtains product knowledge through classroom or OJT as requested by supervisor.
- Minimum 1 years of experience with related electronics background with at least 1 year of experience on high technology equipment.
- Associates degree in electronics or equivalent experience, preferred.
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Proven Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Required to complete all Credentialing requirements: vaccinations, training, drug testing, etc.
- Maintains ability to bend, climb, and lift loads more than fifty (50) pounds.
- Considerable sitting, driving, and lifting.
- May be required to push, carry, and pack equipment for all procedures according to manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Frequent travel inside or outside of assigned geography or region as needed; overnight travel required for up to two weeks at a time.
- Starting and ending times of workdays will vary according to scheduling repair needs. Weekend and holiday work may be required.
HealthTronics is committed to equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. HealthTronics will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
VISIT US AT WWW.HEALTHTRONICS.COM
Facebook @ HealthTronics
Instagram @ HealthTronics
Twitter @ HealthTronics
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year