Our company has been a prominent provider specializing in oral and maxillofacial surgery throughout the state of West Virginia and the Ohio/Kanawha River valley regions for nearly 25 years. Our mission is to provide an excellent and optimal patient experience in our state-of-the-art facilities. Our skilled surgeons utilize advanced oral and facial surgical techniques to deliver exceptional care. As an employer, we are focused on always striving to create a best-in-class experience for the entirety of our employees? career from application to retirement. We seek team-oriented leaders with a desire to grow and be a part of an exciting time for our organization.
Not only do we offer competitive wages, but we also offer a significant benefits package which includes zero premium deduction medical/dental/vision insurance options, employer F.S.A./H.S.A. contributions, 401k with match, PTO, paid holidays, employer-covered basic life insurance, voluntary benefits, wellness program, employee assistance program, and a weekday/day-time only schedule with short Fridays to boot!
Position Summary: The Facial Center Front Desk Receptionist?s responsibilities include greeting of all clients, answering phone calls, assisting clients with questions regarding services and products, booking all appointments, checking clients into computer system and charging for services performed. Additionally, this position assists with transitional cleaning of areas as needed, as well as providing assistance to providers when required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly open and close facility each day according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the client?s name throughout the conversation; operate phone system accurately and efficiently.
- Accurately book, change and cancel client appointments.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves; assist with seating clients.
- Ensure the check-in, check-out and payment process is handled properly and in accordance with company policy.
- Provide clients with detailed descriptions of treatments, packages, services, and hours of operation.
- Utilize computers with skill and accuracy; document client information as directed.
- Actively promote treatments, services, sessions, and retail, as well as programs, promotions or discounts available.
- Develop professional and personalized relationships with clients.
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all client matters in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain a clean, safe, organized and fully stocked work area.
- Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment; inform management when stock is low.
- Must be able to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings.
- Ability to perform the duties of retail consultant as needed.
- Assist in all areas of facility operation as requested by management or providers.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or clients that require attention.
Job Type: Full-time