Who are we?
If you’re like people at Teva, you dare to be different. We’re making well-being a way of life for our customers and our colleagues. Join us in helping to make healthcare more accessible to more patients while supporting one of the most innovative teams in the industry.
Teva’s Salt Lake City, Utah production site (s) are two of our complex manufacturing and supply chain operations. Our East site is located at our facility in Research Park, near the University of Utah (Address: 577 Chipeta Way, Salt Lake City, Utah. 84108) & our West Site is located near Salt Lake City International Airport (Address: 4745 Wiley Post Way, Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116).
We are strengthening and adding to our critical teams with great talent and capabilities: Teva, a global organization with a brand of evolving success. Be part of it!
We offer a competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage starting on the first day. We also offer Disability and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 6% match on the 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and Tuition Assistance.
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we have built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
This position is responsible for maintaining machines and equipment associated with a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility through scheduling and performing repairs with accurate record keeping of all activity related to equipment maintenance in compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any incumbents with reasonable accommodation if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in other related duties or assignments.
- Responsible for performing inspections, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repairs of all equipment and systems, and documenting work in the computerized maintenance management systems.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and identifying needed parts for performing repairs on the electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems and equipment used to develop and produce pharmaceutical products.
- Responsible for conducting regular inspections, scheduling and performing preventative maintenance for machines, equipment, and related systems.
- Responsible for maintaining logs and records to support operation and maintenance of critical systems and ensure effective operation and GMP Compliance of all equipment, and systems.
- Responsible for providing technical expertise and project support as needed including interfacing with vendors and contractors.
- Responsible for understanding, maintaining, and operating within cGMP guidelines, government agency regulations (eg, EPA, OSHA, DEA, FDA) and company’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for completing all training requirements and maintaining compliance with all assignments.
- Responsible for maintaining work areas and performing job functions in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Batch Record instructions.
- Responsible for performing additional related duties as assigned.
Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment preferably within pharmaceutical, nutraceutical or food processing industries.
- Prefer mechanical maintenance experience with pumps, gearboxes and belts.
- Prefer electrical systems maintenance experience with 480V distribution systems, motors and starters.
- Prefer electrical controls experience with Industrial PLC Control (hardware and programming) 24v & 4-20 mA.
- Prefer previous fabrication experience with welding and sheet metal.
- Prefer previous fluids experience with HVAC, hydraulics and pneumatics.
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, however, Teva will consider requests for reasonable accommodations.
Sub FunctionEquipment Maintenance Technical Specialty
Reports ToIn process of validation
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity CommitmentTeva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Nearest Major Market: Salt Lake City