- Development of new software and web applications, modify and enhance existing applications within expected time.
- Work on Unit testing module to ensure that it meets the requirements in accordance with agreed designs.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
- Effectively communicate technology implications and blockers in a clear and timely manner to manager and stakeholders.
- Work with the team to ensure code is managed properly in the version control.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology.
- Strong knowledge on programming languages like C++, Java, PHP, Python or C#.
- Proficiency in planning, developing, and maintaining applications from front to back-end.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Champions (KinderCare Education) Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121 Today
Greater New York Metropolitan Area Chapter Cambridge, MA 30+ days ago