We are Problem Solvers. Innovators. Together, always looking for a better solution for our clients.
H2Engineering is focused on being a collaborative organization consisting of engineers who are ready to take on some of architectural engineering’s greatest challenges and make an impact on the built environment. We are currently seeking a bright and talented individual to join the electrical engineering team. As a member of this fast-paced and highly-motivated team, you will use your creativity and diverse range of engineering training to explore solutions to a variety of building electrical systems (power distribution, lighting, telecom, etc.) problems. The Entry Level Electrical Engineer will participate in the production, design, and construction phases of the project on a diverse range of building types. The candidate will work cross-functionally with other disciplines and multiple project teams. If you get excited about problem-solving and innovative thinking, then H2Engineering is for you.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (Required)
- Will gain experience in designing and developing MEP projects from concept to completion
- Ability to perform engineering calculations, specify, size, and layout power and lighting systems
- Ability to prepare basic deliverables including calculations, construction documents, engineering reports, and specifications
- Will gain detailed knowledge of general building construction and MEP systems
- Will participate in and conduct field investigations
- AutoCAD/Revit knowledge and experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical and technical skills needed
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills required
- H1B Sponsorship not available for this position
Location - This position is a remote work position located in the Florida Panhandle or Central Florida.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Do you have any experience using AutoCAD/Revit?
- Bachelor's (Required)
Work Location: Remote