INKY helps companies secure email using a cloud-based platform that proactively and instantly scans inbound, internal, and outbound emails to eliminate phishing, account takeover, and data leaks. The platform intelligently eliminates security threats by blocking malicious emails while assisting employees in real time to handle suspicious emails. INKY's patented technology sanitizes and rewrites all emails, detects, and blocks brand forgery attempts using computer vision and machine learning models, and mitigates sender impersonation attacks using social profiling and stylometry algorithms. The assistant helps employees make safer email decisions. The INKY platform was designed for mobile-first IT organizations and works seamlessly on any device, operating system, and mail client.
INKY was recently awarded several national honors, including Fast Company- 10 Most Innovative Security Companies of 2022, SINET16 Innovation Award for 2021, and TAG CYBER Distinguished Vendor for 2021.
You can learn more about our technology, our leaders, and our record of accomplishment at www.inky.com
INKY is looking for a talented and high-energy Sales Development Representative that can hit the ground running in a dynamic environment. You will be responsible for prospecting new sales opportunities with commercial clients. We have several different territories and openings available that will cover the US, Canada, and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa). We are looking for English, French, and German-speaking candidates. Please indicate if you are bilingual with fluency in French and/or German.
- Conduct cold outbound calls and qualify inbound sales leads to communicate INKYs value proposition to new users and to identify their requirements for the sales team.
- Ensure the timely processing of leads, and support sales campaigns.
- Clearly communicate the progress of campaigns to the sales team.
- Identify growth opportunities for the sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with the tracking and management of renewals.
- Participate in trade shows, marketing events and more.
- 0-2+ years of Inside Sales experience, preferably with commercial accounts
- A high level of self-motivation, energy, and drive to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills.
- Understanding of cybersecurity and SaaS solutions.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred.
- The ability to accommodate various domestic time zones is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Outreach.io are a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote