Job descriptionWe have a client looking to hire an entry-level Architectural / Revit Draftsperson. The candidate must be a team player with strong AutoCAD/Revit skills who can provide support with drawings/production/drafting/construction documents for permitting
Interior design or Architecture degree required. 2-3 years of experience.
- Experience using Autocad/Revit
- Basic graphic design
- Good knowledge of computers/technology/software
- Good interpersonal and social interactive skills
- Manage client expectations with project delivery.
- Organize project teams, project meetings and minutes.
- Carry out project deliverables and provide regular project updates.
- Proficiency in the latest project software Autodesk Revit, and others.
- Use Autodesk Revit to draft construction documents to be permitted.
- Use of other software for visual representation to clients and project teams.
- Receive feedback from clients and teammates and adapt.
- Interact and report to architects and managers.
- Work well under pressure
- Coordinate with construction team consisting of project managers, coordinators and superintendents.
- Coordinate with consultants for the delivery of construction documents.
- Demonstrate Teamwork
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Pfizer Remote in New Jersey+20 locations Just posted
ProScribe Reno, NV $10.52 - $11.52 an hour EmployerActive 4 days ago
AscendTek LLC Cary, IL 60013 $45,000 - $50,000 a year EmployerActive 9 days ago
Blue Ox Exteriors,LLC Denver, CO 80224 (Washington Virginia Vale area) $55,000 - $100,000 a year EmployerActive 4 days ago
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products New York, NY 12 days ago