Seeking full-time, Electronic Health Records/Data Entry Specialist for a thriving dermatology practice. Must be friendly and dependable. The Electronic Health Record Scanner serves as an intermediary to transfer and scan the paper health record into the electronic medical record system, ensure completeness of medical information and accurately input data. This position involves data entry for demographics. May perform other activities deemed necessary for a smooth and efficiently run medical office.
- Performs scanning of the paper health information record into the electronic health record following established guidelines.
- Performs qualitative and quantitative analysis of scanned document images to assure accuracy and legibility maintained.
- Participates with clinical, office staff, and supervisors to establish well-coordinated compliant scanning routines.
- Serves as an educator and facilitator to assure timely record scanning and maintenance of hard copy health information records.
- Participates in the developing and updating of training materials.
- Promotes an atmosphere that encourages enthusiasm regarding accurate record maintenance and availability.
- Ability to operative and communicate effectively while under pressure.
- Maintains work schedule flexibility to meet short timeframes.
- Demonstrates effective problem identification, problem solving and priority setting skills.
Associates in Dermatology is a well established practice with over 40 years in Southwest Florida. Highly regarded physician and mid level providers, with offices in Ft. Myers, Cape Coral, and Punta Gorda, FL. Offering dermatology, Mohs micrographic surgery and cosmetic services.'
- Multiple locations
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday