Electronic Banking Specialist
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
RB&T Mission Statement:
As a trusted partner and friend, River Bank & Trust helps our neighbors and the businesses in our communities to reach their financial goals.
The Electronic Banking Specialist (E-Banking Specialist) is primarily responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support of our Electronic Banking/Treasury Management products and services, whether it's new or existing customers, consumer or business-related, and to all employees as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Process and/or verify all online banking enrollment and maintenance requests with complete accuracy.
- Process mobile deposit transactions on a daily basis.
- Process customer e-statement enrollments on a daily basis.
- Assist customers in troubleshooting online banking, Treasury Management Services [ACH Origination, Remote Deposit, Positive Pay] bill pay, mobile banking, etc. (phone calls and emails).
- Maintain Treasury Management Services pipeline spreadsheet (onboarding/maintenance).
- Answer phones and/or messages sent through the online banking admin system, or customer support email, in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Record, track, and process mobile app & e-statement referrals and bonuses.
- Perform administrative duties for Treasury Management compliance.
- Must be able to efficiently identify all of the customer's needs and excel in referring other products within all of the other lines of business that the bank may offer.
- Prepare miscellaneous reports/data to Management as requested.
- Special projects and/or other duties as assigned by Management.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years customer service/operations experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products to include: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficiency in navigating multiple web browsers
- General understanding of technology as it relates to electronic banking services and support
- ACH working knowledge preferred.
Skills, Abilities & Expectations:
- Must be dependable and able to work within the bank's specified work hours/schedule, and withstand varying degrees of stress
- Maintain superior detail-oriented organization and accuracy among all work.
- Maintain confidentiality of all customer records, accounts and transactions.
- Provide superior customer service by resolving issues and providing accurate and timely information.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work with limited supervision
- Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidential information are absolutely essential.
- Be familiar with and follow policy and procedures, and support Management's decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
- Stay abreast of regulatory requirements and complete annual compliance training applicable to the position
- Assuring customer service is top priority whether internally or externally; treating customers and employees professionally, with courtesy and respect.
- Attend work on a regular basis, on time, and withstand varying degrees of stress and constant change.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, remote team environment, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidential information are absolutely essential
- Willingness to adapt to change
- Work within a variety of different software and web applications
- Able to prioritize duties and effectively manage time
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Maintaining a professional, business-like demeanor
This employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee will regularly sit; talk; hear; and use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee will occasionally stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb and balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Special vision requirements include close, distant, and peripheral vision; depth perception; and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment and physical demands are those of a standard retail branch setting. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. Incumbent must attend work on a regular basis, on time, and withstand varying degrees of stress. This position description describes the minimum selection requirements to qualify for the position. Promotion and other employment decisions are based on employer needs, being in good standing, fully competent performance, and other non-discriminatory subjects.