Job descriptionJob Posting Title Dual Credit Coordinator Employee Type Regular Recruiting Start Date 08-02-2022 Work Year 12 Job Exempt? Yes Recruiting End Date Open Until Filled Aloha mai! Mahalo for your interest in Kamehameha Schools. If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize your skills and talents and grow in your profession, while serving and strengthening our Native Hawaiian community, we would love to have you join our ʻohana! Kamehameha Schools Kapalama Campus High School is looking for a Dual Credit Coordinator. This position will assist our students interested in taking dual credit college courses with our post high education partners. The ideal candidate should have strong oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, timely responses to inquiries, and a passion to support our haumana on their journey through and beyond high school. Job Summary Oversees and coordinates the daily administrative support of the dual credit program for Kapalama High School. Communicates with students, parents, campus and college kumu, collaborators and the dual credit team, as necessary, to ensure successful course registration. Works collaboratively with internal and external partners to reach organizational goals and outcomes in regards to dual credit program, including tracking and reporting on student and system progress. Essential Responsibilities Program Operations
- Works with Post-secondary Program Director and Ho’olaukoa to draft Memorandum of Agreements (MOAs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with participating colleges.
- Communicates course offerings and completion expectations with students, families, faculty and college partners.
- May negotiate and coordinate logistics for dual credit programming with college partners.
- Assists in development and alignment of dual credit courses with participating colleges.
- Educates students, parents, and staff on opportunities and expectations in dual credit courses.
- Coordinates student course requests with the participating colleges.
- Works in tandem with Academic and College Counselors to help students meet program and college expectations.
- Manages Masters in Educational Leadership teacher program including educating kumu on options and expectations. Verifies grades by term and provides reports.
- Coordinates and oversees kumu vetting process
- Coaches students through applications, course selection, and participation.
- Coordinates with other campus departments to collect supporting documentation to assist with the application process.
- Oversees the administrative support of the dual credit program, which may include summer school dual credit support, including but not limited to handling correspondences, e-mails, transmitting, faxing, scanning, and organizing necessary documents for participating students.
- Supervises Administrative Coordinator
- Compiles enrollment and completion data to present to campus leadership.
- Analyzes data to determine trends and provides possible recommendations for program improvement.
- Master’s Degree in Education, Counseling, or related field.
- Knowledge of and experience with College Admissions Processes, Financial Aid, Academic Advising, Scholarship, NCAA
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment independently
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail to handle multiple assignments, complex tasks, timelines and deadlines
- Ability to understand complex processes and simplify and streamline processes.
- Strong written and oral presentation. Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and adapt to a wide variety of audiences and learners
- Demonstrated ability to remain flexible in a demanding work environment.
- Previous experience working with a dual credit program.
- Understanding of and ability to utilize current national and international trends in education.
- Experience working with Native Hawaiian populations, culture-based educational philosophy and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and adapt professional development to a wide range of audiences and learning needs
- Familiarity with KS operations
- Frequently sit, perform desk-based computer tasks and grasp light or fine manipulation, talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally stand and walk, write by hand, and lift, carry, push and/or pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
- Rarely twist, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, crawl, climb, reach or work above shoulder, or grasp forcefully.
- This position may involve traveling to various locations, including neighbor islands to conduct business.
- Work is conducted in an office environment and may require work to be conducted in non-standard workplaces.
- Work is typically conducted Monday through Friday at normal business hours but evening and weekend hours are often required to meet goals and objectives.
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Rick Villarreal-State Farm Agency Round Rock, TX 78664 $25,000 - $65,000 a year 30+ days ago