We are currently seeking a Donor Egg Coordinator with Donor Egg Bank USA in Rockville, Maryland
Join us in our mission to create, protect, and advance the care of healthy women, babies, and families!
Position Summary: Manages egg donor operations for assigned clinic accounts and ensures that egg donors are reviewed according to Company and regulatory agency policies by performing the following duties.
Work Model: This position can work remote or onsite
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Reviews potential egg donor candidates according to established guidelines.
- Performs initial egg donor profile review and performs data entry of donor information and uploading of donor photos into the DEB USA Admin Site.
- Conducts redaction of Sensitive PHI and maintains information received from the donation facilities in the donors’ electronic folders in the Shared Drive; updates DEB USA internal system (Sugar CRM) accordingly
- Maintains productive partnerships with nurses, donor egg agencies, and donation facilities; ability to communicate, problem-solve independently and respond quickly to all key members is critical
- Recognizes opportunities for increased efficiency and makes recommendations to supervisor
- Follows-up with the donation facility to ensure timely receipt of donor’s agreement, profile and Summary of Records.
- Documents all conversations and progress in SugarCRM.
- Processes timely invite backs to the donation facilities and follows up no less than monthly; documents reasons for the donor not to cycle again.
- Monitors number of cycles by donor.
- Requests additional information from donation facility if donor’s application is incomplete or requires additional explanation.
- Troubleshoots inconsistencies in information provided and ensures all donor numbers match across all databases.
- Provides back-up coverage for all egg program operations as needed.
- Other duties and projects as required.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Education; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Please Note: As a Life Sciences company, we are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of not only our clients and communities, but our employees as well. As such, all new employees must be fully Covid-19 vaccinated by their date of hire.
Generate Life Sciences was recently purchased by CooperSurgical, a market leader in the development, production, and marketing of medical devices used to advance women's health care and minimally invasive surgery. Integration plans have begun to unite Generate and our brands into the CooperSurgical family, so that we may all continue to advance the care of healthy women, babies, and families.
CooperSurgical is a leader in manufacturing and marketing multiple trusted and innovative brands that assist clinicians in improving the health of women, babies and families worldwide. Through an aggressive growth and diversification strategy, CooperSurgical has evolved its portfolio of over 600 products to include products and services used primarily by obstetricians and gynecologists in surgical and medical procedures wherever they occur: in hospitals, surgical centers, medical offices and fertility clinics.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.