PN Revenue Integrity
Full Time - 40 Hours
Rated as one of the Top 25 Best Hospitals to Work for in the U.S., the heart of LMC is our 557-bed modern state-of-the-art facility. Winning the prestigious, "Summit Award" from Press Ganey for outstanding patient satisfaction, "Consumer Choice Award" from the National Research Corporation, all contributing to our reputation for giving our patients the highest quality care. Lexington Medical Center was voted one of South Carolina’s “Best Places to Work” for 2019!
We are located in heart of the Midlands, right outside of Columbia, SC, and one of the most successful integrated healthcare systems in the Southeast. As the third largest employer in the Midlands, we invite you to be a part of our ongoing success and join our LMC Family.
Responsible for scanning, verification, and indexing of paper documents into document imaging system. May provide other administrative or clerical duties to support assigned department.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum Years of Experience: None
- Substitutable Education & Experience: None
- Required Certifications/Licensure: None
- Required Training: None
- Reviews, organizes and evaluates financial and departmental documents for completeness, accuracy and compliance
- Communicates with departments, practices, and other healthcare professionals to obtain any missing needed information to ensure completeness and accuracy of the document, if applicable
- Prepares documents for placement in high speed scanner using page separators and batch sheets as necessary to delineate documents
- Scans sorted documentation into financial or departmental imaging system according to department procedures and workflows, ensuring both quality and productivity meet department standards
- Reviews scanned documentation to ensure legibility, accuracy, and completeness through the quality review process/escalation workflow
Duties & Responsibilities
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail with sorting, delivering, prioritizing financial documents in association with all scanning functions
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying stakeholders (departments/practices) demands in a high volume, production environment
- Meets scanning and productivity and quality standards
- Responsible for daily cleaning and maintenance of scanners with vendors to ensure life of scanner is maximized
- Performs all job functions in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and company policies and procedures
- Completes special projects as assigned, other duties as needed
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits choices for our employees and their families:
- Day ONE medical, dental and life insurance benefits
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Employees are eligible for enrollment into the 403(b) match plan day one. LHI matches dollar for dollar up to 6%.
- Employer paid life insurance – equal to 1x salary
- Employee may elect supplemental life insurance with low cost premiums up to 3x salary
- Adoption assistance
- LHI provides its full-time employees employer paid short-term disability and long-term disability coverage after 90 days of eligible employment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan forgiveness
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of LMC to provide equal opportunity of employment for all individuals, and to remain compliant with applicable state and federal laws and regulations. LMC strives to provide a discrimination-free environment, and to recruit, select, on-board, and employ all employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, including but not limited to, lactation. LMC endeavors to upgrade and promote employees from within the hospital where possible and consistent with the employee’s desires and abilities and the hospital’s needs.