SoundOff Signal, a growing ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) firm located near Grand Rapids MI, is looking to add a District Sales Manager to our Sales Team. The ideal candidate will live in either North or South Carolina. The main purpose of the role is to accelerate the presence of SoundOff Signal in the specified territory by designing and implementing a strategic sales and marketing plan.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrates SoundOff Signal’s Core Values in daily interactions with internal and external customers.
- Responsible to identify, qualify and pursue specified sales targets and goals.
- Responsible for achieving Territory Sales Plan.
- Responsible for directing Independent and distribution Sales Representatives working in the territory.
- Manage distribution decision-making within territory.
- Manage prospecting activity within territory.
- Responsible for market demand for SOI products within territory.
- Recommend new product and product enhancements or variations to support ongoing innovation and customer requirements including customization.
- Ability to travel regionally up to 70%, including some weekend work.
- Able to perform job consistently without excessive absenteeism or tardiness.
- Additional tasks/duties as assigned. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and maintain auto insurability status.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent skills in the following areas:
- Organization, written and verbal communication
- Personal initiative
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic fast paced environment, with minimal supervision.
- Strong conceptual thinking/problem solving skills
- Excellent customer and inter-personal skills.
- Demonstrated ability in taking initiative to proactively evaluate existing sales strategies and recommend changes, when appropriate.
- Microsoft Office Suite Programs.
- Zoho - Customer Relationship Management System.
- Made to Manage Software experience beneficial.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Marketing field or 7 years Sales experience.
- Experience with manufacturing business required.
- Account communication experience required.
- Branded product experience helpful.
To Apply: Please apply on our company website https://soundoffsignal.com/about-us/careers/
SOUNDOFF SIGNAL offers a positive work environment, a competitive compensation package with a significant base salary, annual bonus opportunity, health, dental, vision insurance, life and disability insurance; vacation/holiday/community service time; on-site gym; retirement plan with generous match, and more.