Job OverviewLegacy Supply Chain is hiring a Distribution Center General Manager to lead our operation located in Jurupa Valley, CA. The successful candidate will be responsible for building strong customer partnerships, leading continuous improvement projects, and for the success of the overall operations in the distribution center. This position includes a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match.
Job DetailsDuties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and provide leadership to build and maintain a strong team through effective communications, recruiting, training, coaching, counseling, appraising, and rewarding
- Manage the operation with integrity to achieve key performance goals
- Ensure compliance with safety programs and protocols as well as federal, state, and local regulations
- Foster a culture of accountability, engagement, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Lead the development and implementation of continuous improvement efforts.
- Ensure that all team members are properly trained and compliant with standard processes and procedures
- Build a strong partnership with customer(s) through regular professional communication, problem solving and relationship building
- Continually assess service performance levels and take timely action to remove performance barriers
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a General Manager or equivalent level
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Thorough knowledge of receiving, shipping, inventory systems, supply chain management, customer service, system analysis, equipment, and warehouse functionality
- Proven success in maintaining quality, service, and client relationships in a high-paced setting
- Demonstrated experience developing operating and capital budgets and managing P&L
- Experience managing cross dock solutions preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with many different levels within the organization
- Strong organization, time management, and planning skills and ability to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Ability to be flexible in a constantly changing operational environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Application Software, including Outlook, Excel and Word
About LEGACY Supply ChainLegacy Supply Chain provides customized, high-service 3PL solutions including warehousing & distribution, e-commerce fulfillment, transportation brokerage and dedicated fleet.
Legacy Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. Legacy Supply Chain does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Edwards Food Giant Harrisburg, AR 72432 Today