This is a remote position and is open to candidates in any US state. Boston and Chicago candidates will have the option to work in one of our offices in the future.
The Digital Marketing Consultant is a keystone member of the consulting team. She reports directly to the Director of Consulting. This role is an independent contributor who will be working toward greater breadth of skills and client-facing experience.
A Digital Marketing Consultant has the ability and willingness to lead on projects, including both client work and internal Brafton initiatives, and will work proactively and autonomously to achieve success. The Consultant is an authority on one or more of Brafton's consulting offerings, and uses this subject matter expertise to develop proposals, execute strategies, and share knowledge and guidance across the Consulting team and Brafton at large.
The Digital Marketing Consultant is likely to be tasked with leading on special projects designed to support the Consulting team. These projects are arrived at and agreed upon with the support and approval of the Director of Consulting.
Additionally, the Digital Marketing Consultant may be asked to complete any of the following tasks:
- Technical SEO reporting and analysis
- Meta-data creation creation, review and input
- Site health audits
- Email marketing - campaign creation and execution
- Persona Development
- Content Analysis
- Working within and gaining efficacy with other platforms or software as is necessary and helpful
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
The focus is generally on task execution and consultancy project support. Tasks and responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Executing on assigned deliverables, with the close supervision and support of the Director of Consulting.
- Working under deadline to produce quality, on-brand and on-spec work.
- Collaborating with other team members as part of the consulting team's deliverable peer-review process.
- Collaborating closely with other consultants and colleagues to understand our prospects' and clients' needs, as well as the details of each assigned task.
- Communicating on live projects with all involved team members to ensure clarity and adherence to deadlines.
- Ensuring that everything we deliver is in-line with the client's expectations and meets our internal standards for quality.
- Assisting other team members with information synthesis, formatting, and report proofing, as directed by the Director of Consulting.
Additionally, this role may work toward:
- Exploring and developing new service offerings, with the support of managers and senior colleagues.
- Working to understand and gain insights into industry trends and standards around data analysis and reporting, email marketing, lead generation, design best practice and content marketing in general.
- Collaborating with senior members of staff to develop strong in-house knowledge stores, policies and processes.
- Working closely with Brafton's development team, CMS, production teams and other departments, as is helpful, toward the timely and successful completion of these tasks.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Comfort and efficacy with spreadsheets
- Knowledge of the evolving digital search landscape and content marketing
- Technical knowledge of most CMS
- Knowledge and experience with marketing automation tools and SEO tools and platforms.
- 70 percent independent contributor consulting work
- 20 percent internal or client-facing communications
- 10 percent misc.
Once the company and relevant government agencies deem general travel safe again, some travel may be required for on-site client meetings.
Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k with Match, Paid Time Off, in-office perks and more!
To learn more about Brafton, CHECK US OUT HERE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).