We are growing and looking for the newest member of our team. This remote/WFH position involves working on our Digital Advertising team to drive success for our high demand retail clients. You will assist in the creation, execution, and tracking of targeted acquisition campaigns.
In our collaborative, innovation-driven, team-oriented environment, you will work alongside some of the industry's most experienced and innovative digital marketers. You must be comfortable learning on the fly, facing challenges head-on and you must be committed to your own professional development with an eye towards advancement.
What you will do each day
- Create and execute acquisition strategies for our clients
- Manage A/B tests
- Adjust campaigns based on performance
- Generate and analyze reports
- Join and participate in client calls
- Accurately track your time, both for billing purposes and to gather project cost/value metrics
What you will need
- Experience managing digital advertising
- Google Sheets proficiency
- Design skills a plus
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
What benefits you’ll receive
- Flexible schedules, so you can choose the hours that suits you best each day
- Company-sponsored medical and disability insurance.
- Simple IRA
- 1 weeks of paid vacation (first year), 1 week of personal time, and 1 week of sick leave
- Environment to learn, collaborate, and grow.
- We all work from home, so you are welcome to work anywhere in the US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.