- Training and encouraging staff to maintain complete databases that can be used for subsequent analysis.
- Gathering raw data from pertinent individuals in each department.
- Collating such data to facilitate its interpretation.
- Checking and cleaning data, taking special care to replace erroneous values with correct figures.
- Analyzing data, with due consideration for the influence of missing information, outliers, plus confounding and extraneous variables.
- Reporting on insights obtained, which might be utilized to inform business strategies.
- Consulting on areas of uncertainty to promote optimal use of ideas derived from data.
- Creating and updating data sets that evolve in tandem with our business's needs.
Reporting Analyst Requirements:
- Degree in management information systems, statistics, or similar.
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of suitable data analytic processes.
- Proven experience creating data-driven knowledge that promotes profitability.
- Capacity to train staff in foundational data entry techniques.
- Ability to create, update, and share databases.
- Strong troubleshooting and report writing abilities.
- Attentive and considerate team player.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Taco Bell Delaware, OH 43015 Up to $13 an hour 10 days ago
AT&T Remote in South Carolina+6 locations $17.36 an hour 8 days ago
National Benefit Services Remote $13 - $15 an hour EmployerActive 3 days ago
Howard Hughes Medical Institute Hybrid remote in Ashburn, VA 20147 7 days ago