Job descriptionAt CLA we create inspired careers. We recognize that not everyone wants to grow their career in the same way. That’s why CLA exists to create opportunities. We promise to know you and help you. CLA, one of the nation’s largest public accounting and professional services firm is currently seeking a Data Analyst Associate with experience in healthcare analytics in our growing Digital Transformation team The Data Analyst Associate loves working with data, whether they are answering questions posed by the business, creating dashboards, or doing detective work to uncover the secrets hidden in the piles of internal and external data we have access to at CLA. It is not uncommon to find our Data Analysts making use of the Microsoft Power Platform, which we have full access to at CLA, or a scripting language like R or Python. Throughout an average workday, a Data Analyst Associate might be cleaning data up for analysis or visual display in a report or dashboard or working out details regarding data access to support a project. Our Data Analysts favorite tools are the Power Platform (Power Apps/Power BI/Power Automate), Excel, DAX, M, R, and Alteryx. Essential Job Functions Expand Knowledge/Exposure: Develop service specific knowledge through greater exposure to peers, internal experts, clients, regular self-study, and formal training opportunities. Gain exposure to a variety of client situations to develop business skills. Retain knowledge gained and performance feedback provided to transfer into future work. Approach all problems and projects with a high level of professionalism, objectivity and an open mind to new ideas and solutions. Data Analysis: Participate in the collection and analysis of data using a variety of data tools. Together with the Data Analytics team, support the building and implementing solutions for external clients and internal projects. Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques. Data Development: Working under the guidance of a variety of Data Analytics team members, gain exposure to developing custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets. Gain experience with predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence techniques. Use existing processes and tools to monitor and analyze solution performance and accuracy, and communicate findings to team members and end users. Collaboration: With specific direction, learn to work individually as well as in collaboration with others. Interaction with others will primarily be virtual with leadership and colleagues from other offices. Requirements Education Bachelor's degree in a field of Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Analytics, or Data Science (e.g., Informatics, Data Science, Health Data Science). Technical Competencies
- Knowledge of and/or Experience* using Microsoft applications including Excel (2016 and Power Query M and DAX languages), Power BI, Power Apps, Alteryx. Knowledge of and/or Experience* using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Understand the domain specific nature of data being collected/analyzed and how data may be utilized to satisfy project objectives
- Identify potential data sources that may be useful to harness for analysis
- Develop service and industry specific knowledge through greater exposure to peers, internal experts, clients, regular self-study, and formal training
- Possess service and industry specific knowledge yielding higher efficiency and productive solutions
- Employ commonly used Key Performance Indices (KPIs) within relevant industries and services
- Experience with tabular data models using Power BI framework
- Create applications/dashboards using Power BI or power apps
- Sufficient if gained through education
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Star Detective & Security Agency, Inc. Chicago, IL 60619 Today