Lender Compliance Technologies is growing and needs a Help Desk Specialist to join our team!
LCT is setting a new standard for solving lender compliance issues. We bring together extensive industry experience in lending, recoveries, and compliance by utilizing SaaS solutions to create compliance driven technology.
Lender Compliance Technologies is looking for detail oriented, solution seeking, customer focused professionals that want to be a part of our success! This is a fast-paced, high-volume environment with quick-turn around times to keep our customers both satisfied and compliant. Successful candidates will be responsible for working our vast network of voluntary product providers to obtain product refund details in a timely manner on behalf of our clients. We move quickly, have strict deadlines, and have great time celebrating each success!
This position will be eligible to work from home after being in the home office at the minimum of 6 months. You must be in good standing with the company and meeting all position metrics/expectations to work from home.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming provider, and lender calls with some supervision
- Handle incoming and outbound calls at a professional level
- Accurately obtain and validate product refund information
- Accurately compose written information for automotive loan histories and voluntary protection product details
- Accurately verify, key, and/or memo voluntary protection product information
- Process voluntary protection product information received from providers or lenders in the internal tracking system
- Review voluntary protection product policies for product details as by lender requirements
- Distribute and exchange information with others
- Meet set goals and rigorous workload expectations for productivity
- Mentor fellow co-workers as requested by supervisor
- Additional tasks as assigned
- High school diploma/GED
- 1 year of related experience preferred
- Data entry and keyboard knowledge required
- Core MS Excel skills
- Call Center experience preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to read and apply commonsense and understanding to simple instructions, short correspondence, oral/written instructions, and memos
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
What we Offer:
- Extensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- LTD/STD/401k plan
- Opportunity to work with a great team where your insights will be valued
- A great opportunity to get involved with a startup
Who we are Looking For:
Our Refund Specialist should ensure on-time, accurate delivery of product refund details as well as extraordinary customer service while building and maintaining solid partner relationships.
To address compliance deficiencies by creating connective, configurable and sustainable software while fostering relationships in the industry.
To be the go-to partner that addresses complex lending compliance demands through innovation.
- You Belong
- Better Together
- Evolve and Adapt
- Do What’s Right
- Enjoy the Journey
Lender Compliance Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location