Job descriptionDoes this position interest you? You should apply – even if you don’t match every single requirement! We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass, we're so much more. We'll help you build a fulfilling career and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work. Arizona Residents Only Come join the Safelite family and see why Safelite will be the best place you'll ever work! We're seeking work from home candidates who have their own personal computer (Macs and Chromebooks are not compatiable) and high speed internet (Download Speed = 25 Mbps or higher & Upload Speed = 10 Mpbs or higher). Apply now to learn more! The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is an important first point of contact for many of our customers and insurance partners across the country. These energetic and friendly professionals provide efficient, helpful telephone support for claims processing and appointment scheduling. CSRs at Safelite Solutions make over 13 million connections for our customers and partners each year.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a 401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid volunteer days.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be successful.
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at www.safelitebenefits.com.
What You’ll Do
- Quickly and professionally answer incoming phone calls from policyholders, insurance agents and/or auto glass shops - listening to each customer's needs and concerns.
- Gather all necessary information for the claim, including verifying insurance coverage and deductible amounts, with empathy and patience.
- Use our production/shop locator system to find an auto glass provider to quickly and conveniently service customer’s vehicles - qualifying the damage for a repair or selecting the appropriate glass part for replacement.
- Proactively assist the CSR team by answering hold calls as needed.
- Help new associates get up and running with orientation and training, as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
- Age: Must be 16+ years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent (or actively enrolled).
- Prior experience in a call center/contact center/customer service preferred.
- Ability to operate a computer and telephone systems while seated for extended periods of time.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable speaking with a pleasant voice, retaining composure, and building rapport among peers, stores and customers.
#LI-RECRUITERTAG - Internal Associates: Already a member of the Safelite team? Apply through your Workday account by searching 'Find Open Jobs'.
Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse workforce and suppliers, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers. Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on benefit elections during enrollment. -
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Teamrecruit Remote EmployerActive 5 days ago
Burns & Farrey Boston, MA $20 - $40 an hour EmployerActive 4 days ago
Theodore Roosevelt Medora Foundation Medora, ND 58645+1 location 30+ days ago
SSM Health Oklahoma City, OK 73102+6 locations Today
Pinocchio's Restaurant Media, PA 19063 $12 - $14 an hour 3 days ago