Job descriptionJob Description
BE SOMEONE'S HERO EVERY DAY!
Now Hiring Customer Service Representatives to be heroes every day, serving our members in need of Emergency Roadside Service. Customer Service Representatives are focused on doing what is right for our members in their time of need while helping them enjoy life’s journey with peace of mind. We are hiring qualified individuals to work from home in Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.
Apply today to be a part of AAA - a company known for providing best-in-class service to its members when they need help the most! There is nothing like the feeling of providing safety, security and peace of mind to members and living out our AAA promise.
How you will benefit:
To prepare you for this exciting opportunity, we offer:
- Full-time paid Training beginning May 12th, 2022.
- Hours during Virtual Training Monday through Friday from 10:00 am – 6:30 pm EST/9:00am - 5:30pm CST
- Afternoon, evening, weekend shifts available after training (start and end times may shift slightly based on business needs, flexibility will be required to accommodate occasional schedule slides)
- Voluntary overtime opportunities
As a reward for your passion and commitment, we offer:
- Competitive base pay, $14.00 - $16.00 per hour (based on location) plus shift premium for evening periods.
- $500 sign on bonus, paid in two installments after 90 and 180 days of employment
- Performance based incentives
- $250 Perfect Attendance bonus after 90-days of incident free attendance
- There is also a potential performance based pay increase after 6 months of employment
- Comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, dental, and vision benefits, matching 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay
- Corporate Incentive Program
- Complimentary AAA membership
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee recognition program
We are looking for candidates who have:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Six months of customer service experience
- Call center experience preferred but not required
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service in a professional environment
- Ability to cross and upsell member benefits
- Ability to operate and navigate a laptop or PC often while using multiple applications to include the Internet, Google Maps, Email, company applications and more. Ability to toggle back and forth between applications.
This position will require that you have the following equipment for training and job performance:
- Desktop or laptop computer with speakers and microphone option
- High Speed Internet access with minimum speeds of 100mb
- Ability to connect to a router/modem with Ethernet cable
- Personal cell phone or home phone
- Ability to download company apps on cell phone or tablet
- Earbuds/earphones with a microphone or computer speakers with a microphone are required for training (to watch videos, etc.). They will also be useful required times for coaching and training once OJT is over.
You can make a difference by helping our members during stressful situations. Come to the rescue by:
- Providing superior customer service during every member interaction.
- Responding to a high volume of emergency road service requests in a call center environment.
- Responding to member needs with empathy and understanding while gathering information and providing solutions to get members back on the road.
- Analyzing member accounts to determine additional products and services that benefit the member.
- Exceeding performance metrics by following our detailed call intake process and efficiently working through calls in a timely fashion.
With our powerful brand and the mentoring we offer, you will find your position as a Customer Service Representative can lead to a rewarding career at our growing organization.
Apply today to join a company that has been trusted for over 100 years and provide peace of mind to our members during life’s journey!
What it’s like to work for us:
We serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority. We do what’s right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment. We lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services. And we value our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable.
All in all, we create an inclusive and welcoming environment of diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints, realizing our differences make us stronger.
Who we are:
The Auto Club Group helps AAA members enjoy life’s journey with peace of mind by providing innovative solutions, advocacy and membership benefits wherever and whenever they need them. We currently conduct business in 14 states in the upper Midwest and Southeast.
The Auto Club Group has established four long-term enterprise goals:
- Long-term, sustainable, profitable growth
- AAA Membership growth and renewal
- Operational excellence
- Become the “flagship club” of the AAA Federation
The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.