Job descriptionThe road to a great career starts with Saia! Under the general supervision of the Customer Contact Center Manager, manages and resolves service requests from internal and external customers through various channels of correspondence including email, chat, fax, instant messaging and verbal communication. Responsibilities
- Manages and resolves service requests from internal and external customers through various channels of correspondence including email, chat, fax, instant messaging and verbal communication.
- Collaborates with customers on problem shipments to analyze and correct unsatisfactory service performance.
- Proactively identifies issues prior to occurrence and takes corrective action to avoid service defects.
- Resolves complex issues with both internal and external customers.
- Monitors and updates CRM dashboard to ensure communication, timely responses and resolutions are being provided to customers for follow up.
- Performs other duties as required.
- College Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service/LTL operations
- Cisco Interaction Manager (CIM) experience
- Effective oral, written, interpersonal communication and telephone skills
- Efficient and accurate workload prioritization skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in CRM
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work unsupervised within specific instructional guidelines
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
University of Kentucky Lexington, KY $30 an hour 5 days ago
Confidential Pennsylvania From $75,000 a year 30+ days ago
River Place Behavioral Health Laplace, LA 70068 3 days ago