Job descriptionTogether we strive for everyone’s opportunity towards a better financial future. Together we stand up for and champion everyone’s access to opportunity. We strive for better together. We advocate for everyone and not against anyone. Voya believes in being bold and committed to action. We are committed to a work environment where the differences that we are born with — and those we acquire throughout our lives — are understood, valued and intentionally pursued. We believe that our employees own our culture and have a responsibility to foster an environment where we all feel comfortable bringing our whole selves to work. Purposefully bringing our differences together to positively influence our culture, serve our clients and enrich our communities is essential to our vision to be America’s Retirement Company®. Are you ready to join a great company with a winning culture? Start your Voyage – Apply Now Location: Remote / Work from home - Must be willing to work Arizona Time Zone Our vision is simple, To be America’s Retirement Company. Imagine the career possibilities with a Fortune 500 Retirement Services Company that is consistently recognized by their employees and the marketplace – Certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’ by Great Place to Work Institute, named ‘World’s Most Ethical Companies’ by Ethisphere Institute, ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’ by Fortune magazine, World’s Best Employer by Forbes, ‘Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion’ DEI assessment –just to name a few of the reasons why ‘We Are A Different Kind of Company’. Come check us out! Take a look at this video to see our environment and meet some of our associates. https://youtu.be/li7VGsLr17E Our Mission is to make a secure financial future possible- one person, one family, one institution at a time. We are seeking employees who are passionate about providing exceptional service to every customer and delivering on our mission. Do you thrive in a lively and dynamic call center? Are you looking to grow a long-term career where you build relationships and work in a team environment? If so, this role will afford you the chance to make a difference and build a career in financial services, assisting Voya’s customers in achieving their retirement goals. COVID-19 UPDATE: We have taken steps to support the health and well-being of current and potential employees. Our interview process is hosted virtually and our training programs are currently delivered online. This role is currently remote/home-based. To ensure you are set up for success during this work from home time, a reliable high-speed internet with a wired connection as well as a quiet place to work in your home free of disruption is required. You may be required to work in the office if you do not have an adequate home/work environment and the required internet connection. What will you do: Through inbound calls, you will be responsible for building relationships, educating our customers on their retirement plans and responding to customer inquiries on Retirement Products and Plans such as 401(k), 403(b), 457, 401(a). Our focus is on delivering an outstanding experience for our customers through retirement financial advice and mentorship as we simply and efficiently explain product features and annuity plan concepts to customers, agents and beneficiaries. Don’t know anything about retirement? We’ll teach you everything you'll need to know. How we help you achieve this:
- Up to eight weeks of Paid Training preparing you to be successful in your job. Learning about Retirement Products (401(k), 403(b), 457, 401(a)) – a foundation for career growth.
- Monthly 1:1 coaching sessions with your manager and team lead, team huddles and time at the start of your shift to prep for the day
- Learning and development opportunities through continuous training and investments in YOU. Grow and advance your career at Voya through intentional career paths as part of our Destination You career path program
- Communicates effectively and confidently with all clients to make their financial lives better. Assisting our customers with plan design inquiries, balance transfers, overall account information, loan requests and loan payments.
- Greet customers with awesomeness; building a sense of trust and confidence to help serve their needs and help them reach their retirement goals
- You will bring your authentic self to work.
- Strive for first call resolution, and take true ownership of customer needs and issues.
- Asking as many questions as you need to understanding the customers’ needs and priorities, and problem-solving in a metric driven environment
- Perform multiple tasks/navigate multiple systems simultaneously to service the customer’s account or troubleshoot their questions and issues
- See an opportunity, you will not be shy on letting us know how we can improve and streamline our business processes. Your voice matters at Voya.
- Amazing team-player attitude with a commitment to excellent attendance and quality work. We love to see you at work and miss when you are not there
- College Degree and 1+ year of customer service experience
- Or, in lieu of degree, 3+ years customer service experience
- Experience in the Financial Service industry is a bonus but not required
- Care about customers! Has the ability to engage with customers, build rapport, share and inform, and handle objections as they come up
- Proficiency with basic computer functions including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications and navigating multiple systems preferred
- Strong learning agility; flexible and adaptable to learning new things and then apply that learning to perform successfully in the role in a fast paced, metric driven environment
- Availability to work any shift within the Monday through Friday operating hours of 6am – 8pm Arizona Time Zone
- Bi-Lingual opportunities, with a $3,000 pay differential. Let us know if you are Bi-Lingual
- At Voya, we pay competitive base salaries based on experience and reward performance with a monthly incentive program
- Bi-Lingual opportunities, with a pay differential, are available upon the completion and passing of a 2 part assessment
- Generous paid time off upon hire. 20 days PTO, 9 paid holidays, choose your own Diversity Day and 40 hours of paid volunteer time off
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings- 401(k) Matching and Pension Plan
- Paid Training, and Full Benefits with no waiting period; Monday – Friday Only, Referral bonuses, Performance Incentives
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). We have eight ERGs that play an important role in welcoming and educating our workforce as well as being a vital resource to help advance the business. The ERGs frequently co-sponsor diversity-related educational events across our system in conjunction with the Office of Diversity and Inclusion.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401(k) Savings plan – with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%)
- Voya Retirement Plan – employer paid cash balance retirement plan (4%)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Paid time off – including 20 days paid time off, nine paid company holidays and a flexible Diversity Celebration Day.
- Paid volunteer time — 40 hours per calendar year
Critical Skills At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Equal Employment Opportunity Voya Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. Voya Financial provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law. Reasonable Accommodations We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. This commitment governs all decisions related to employment, including selection, development and compensation. It also includes an employee’s request for reasonable accommodation. All employees will be treated in a manner free from discrimination or harassment. Voya is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please see our resources for applicants with disabilities . Misuse of Voya's name in fraud schemes
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Hospital Sisters Health System O'Fallon, IL 62269+23 locations 11 days ago
Connecticut Community Foundation Waterbury, CT 06702 (Central Business District area) $20 - $28 an hour EmployerActive 1 day ago
Somic America Wytheville, VA 24382+1 location Up to $18 an hour 30+ days ago
AutoNation Subaru Spokane Spokane Valley, WA 99206 4 days ago