Customer Advocacy Specialist
Marketing | San Francisco, California or Remote - US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what's right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you'll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of DocuSign's Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Build worldwide digital experiences that touch millions. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
As part of the Customer Advocacy team you will help build and execute world-class customer advocacy marketing at DocuSign. You will work cross functionally with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success to identify customers who are willing to share their story to help other businesses like them. You will be responsible for keeping track of referenceable customers, the products they use, the way they use them, and the customer advocacy activities they are willing to participate in. You will support the creation and distribution of marketing assets including customer case studies, story slides, webinars, customer speaking opportunities, video briefs and more. You will have the opportunity to help us tell transformational customer stories from our 1 million+ customers, which include some of the largest companies, government agencies, educational institutions, and not-for-profits in the world.
You are passionate about marketing and customer success. You are excited to find and tell stories to drive benefits for both customers and DocuSign. You possess strong interpersonal skills and can build relationships with internal stakeholders, ensuring that they have the customer stories they need to market and sell. You are organized and can work well in fast-paced environments.
This position is an individual contributor reporting to the Director of Customer Advocacy and is designated Flex.
- Manage marketing and sales reference request fulfillment and track reference activity and outcomes
- Work cross-functionally to recruit, activate and develop customer advocates
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to maintain accurate customer records in our advocacy database
- Maintain a library of customer stories, logos, and quotes
- Support the creation and distribution of marketing assets including customer case studies, story slides, webinars, customer speaking opportunities, video briefs and more
- Manage our online review site strategy, helping to grow our reviews and elevate above the competition
- Advocate for our customers within DocuSign. Make decisions that will enhance the customers' experience of our brand and earn us their advocacy in return
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, sales or customer facing roles
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with writing and copy-editing skills
- 2+ years of experience in customer marketing or advocacy
- Experience developing relationships with customers
- Experience with productivity tools like Google suite, Slack, Outlook, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Experience with customer relationship management software, like Salesforce
- Experience with customer reference management software
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $68,600 - $89,150 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits at https://www.docusign.com/company/benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world's forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at [email protected]