Job descriptionWe have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Curriculum Specialist based remotely in the Northeast reporting to the Director of Professional Learning. Does this sound like you? As part of our K-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
**Territory covers: Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Delaware, New Hampshire, and Maine** Your contribution to the team includes:
- Foster relationships and leverage knowledge to increase sales.
- Deliver highly effective sales presentations of our products to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all products.
- Build strong relationships with sales team members.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Five plus years of teaching experience.
- Must be able to travel overnight often (80%).
- Previous experience with curriculum development and selection preferred.
- Can develop rapport with an audience and effectively and strategically respond to audience questions.
- Previous teaching experience with McGraw Hill Programs a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and uncapped bonus, a company car, and paid expenses, in addition to top-notch benefits. We provide Curriculum Specialist the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement at a company that is a recognized global leader.
Why work for McGraw Hill? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw Hill and together, we'll impact the world.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Law Offices of Keith A. Williams, P.A. Greenville, NC 27858 $50,000 a year EmployerActive 5 days ago
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Truckee, CA 96161 10 days ago
Protocall Services Inc Remote in North Carolina+6 locations $22 - $24 an hour 30+ days ago
eegeeâs LLC Gilbert, AZ 85234 From $15 an hour 30+ days ago
City of Riverside, CA Riverside, CA 92507 $66,432 a year 30+ days ago