This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee and not McDonald’s USA. This franchisee owns a license to use McDonald’s logos and food products, for example, when running the restaurant. However, this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. If you are hired for the job described in this posting, the franchisee will be your employer, not McDonald’s USA. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the restaurant, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing, and scheduling employees. McDonald’s USA has no control over employment matters at the restaurant. McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of your employment application and it will have no involvement in any employment decisions, including whether you receive an interview for the job or whether you are hired.
McDonald’s and its independent franchisees care about their employees and that’s why we provide them with an opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed every day. A Crew Team Member at McDonald’s is more than just a paycheck – it’s a chance to gain life skills and grow as an individual. And for anyone willing to take advantage of these opportunities…we’re committed to becoming America’s Best First Job. Let's get you going today!
See a day in the life of a Crew Team Member at McDonald's
So what does a member of our Crew Team get to do??
- Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience!
- Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals!
- Prepare all of McDonald’s World Famous food!
- Partner with other Crew and Managers to meet daily goals and have fun!
- Keep the restaurant looking fantastic!
All you'll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We'll teach you the rest. For job openings on your schedule - part time or full time - give us a try. You must be 16 years of age or older to work as a Crew Member at McDonald's.
Wages starting up to $13.00 an hour.
- Paid time off( Each month you can accumulate 3 hours of paid time off for being on time and reliable every day.)
- Attendance Bonus(Show up for a minimum of 93% of all scheduled shifts and be on time 93% of the time and you can receive an additional $1 for every hour worked each month.)
- Paid vacation (After 1 year of employment, you can earn a paid vacation.)
- Same day pay available.(Get access to your money the same day and you don't have to wait until pay day.)
- Two free employee meals per shift valued up to $6.50 each
- Free employee meal on days off valued up to $6.50
- Paid Holidays(varies by location.)
- Paid Personal Growth Sessions
- Flexible Scheduling
- Archways to Opportunities(Earn a free High School Diploma and college tuition assistance)
- Uniforms and slip resistant shoe covers provided on day one. After 90 days, you receive a pair of non slip shoes.
- Advancement opportunity
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
By applying to this position, I understand that I am applying to work at a restaurant that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald’s USA. I understand that this franchisee is a separate company and a separate employer from McDonald’s USA. Any information I provide in this application will be submitted only to the independent franchisee, who is the only company responsible for employment matters at this restaurant. I recognize that the independent franchisee alone will make all decisions concerning employment matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. By applying for a job at a franchisee operated restaurant, I understand that the information I provide will be forwarded to the franchisee organization in order for that organization to reach out to me and process and evaluate my application. I acknowledge that McDonald’s USA will not receive a copy of my employment application and will have no involvement in any employment decisions regarding me, including whether I receive an interview or whether I am hired to work for the franchisee. I understand that I need to contact the franchise organization for information about its privacy practices.