STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES is the exclusive licensee of VSL® post-tensioning systems in the United States. STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES is the single source for VSL® products and technical support in the US - which have been used throughout the world since 1956 to build, repair and strengthen bridges, buildings, tanks, and special structures.
The ideal Construction Laborer candidate will be / have:
- Some experience in the construction field as a laborer / technician.
- Comfortable with operating power-tools (i.e. rotary hammers, chipping hammers, circular saws etc.).
- Advantageous if familiar operating large equipment such as boom lifts, scissor lifts, forklifts and skid steers.
- Advantageous if previously worked around concrete, placement of reinforcement and any post tensioning systems.
- Ability to speak English.
- Team oriented and solution oriented, with a proactive, professional, positive attitude.
- Safety-oriented in all situations and environments.
- Able to take instructions and fulfill tasks.
- Carry out daily tasks according to defined procedures.
- Comfortable with working at heights.
- Suitable for physically demanding job with good health & fitness levels.
- Good hand-eye co-ordination & capable of standing for extended periods of time.
- Motivated to work more than 40 hours per week.
- Familiar with the use of standard PPE at construction sites.
- Willing to travel outside of DFW area.
Earn up to $25 per hour based on experience!
Our company offers a tremendous career opportunity to an energetic, enthusiastic team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, positive work environment. This opportunity offers a highly progressive, innovative and challenging environment in which to champion your skills. Must provide own transportation. Pre-employment drug screen is required. Excellent compensation and benefits package.