“Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.”
***ASK ABOUT OUR SIGN ON AND RETENTION BONUS***
At Truesdell Corporation we strive to promote from within. We are a team of hard workers and are dedicated to our craft of concrete restoration. It is an exciting time at Truesdell Corporation, with current revenues growing at a minimum 15% per year, and current projections have us doubling within the next five years. The vision of our Company is value driven by its exceptional Leadership. We give you the tools you need to succeed and training is in abundance.
Truesdell Corporation is a leading concrete repair and restoration company. We are looking for Construction Laborers and Foreman that have DOT experience but can come from Grading, Paving, Pipe, and Dirt as well. This company is in a specialized niche in the bridge repair market and has grown even in difficult economies.
You will be a part of a 7 to 8 man crew who will travel and complete bridge repair work all over the United States.
- You will be required to be away from home for 2 to 3 weeks at a time. Typically 2 weeks. During this time you will be staying at a hotel that will be paid for by Truesdell.
- You will be driving a company truck and towing equipment.
- You will be working night or day shifts. Usually we are working nights due to highway closure hours but there is day work at times.
- Every project has different requirements a typical shift is 8-9 hours. Our projects usually are working around good weather (warm & dry).
- You will be required to follow all safety practices and values while on and off work.
- You will be running hand saws and other power tools. (Training will be provided.)
Benefits: Salary is based on experience $20-$23
- 401K match
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Pay
- Life Insurance
Truesdell Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Do you have a clean driving record for the past 5 years?
- General Labor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
Work Location: On the road