You could be the one who changes everything for our 26million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Work with Marketing & Community Relations Manager to develop and implement community outreach plan for the Health Plan.
- Participate as a member of the Marketing team in developing and implementing strategies to support the department and company
- Contribute to the attainment of member growth goals
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Healthcare programs and associated regulatory marketing guidelines
- Identify and develop relationships with new community contacts and organizations to pursue outreach engagements
- Develop and implement promotional plan for new outreach opportunities
- Identify and coordinate outreach activities and necessary materials at community and health events
- Attend community and health events to distribute Health Plan information
- Support manager with scheduling and delivery of health education presentations
- Organize Health Plan staff and other resources in the participation and the support of select community events and activities
- Distribute written material to customers who call in and request
- Support Health Plan sponsored programs in schools
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of community outreach experience or Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred. 2+ years of community outreach experience. Experience in working with government-sponsored population, especially Medicare, Medicaid and SCHIP. Experience in public speaking.
License/Certification: Valid driver's license.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.