Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
ST. PETERSBURG HOME HEALTH
Bon Secours Home Health provides faith based home care services. Caring for the sick in their homes is deeply rooted in our tradition that was founded by the Sisters of Bon Secours. As part of an award winning, mission focused Health System, we offer stability and strength, scheduling flexibility and the unique opportunity to provide one-on-one care in the home setting.
Great team, Great mentoring and support, Great benefits including the IRS mileage rate.
This position is responsible for the overall marketing program for Home Health Care. This position will develop and implement marketing strategies to increase patient volume and market share for these services
1. Minimum of Associates degree or LPN or RN license required. High level of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable. Bachelor degree preferred.
2. Previous experience in sales/marketing in a geriatric/senior market.
3. Knowledge of marketing techniques, strong communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to work independently and with little oversight
4. Valid Driver's license and an acceptable record
Bon Secours is an equal opportunity employer.
Many of our opportunities reward* your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- Employer contributions to retirement savings plan when eligible
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
- Benefits offerings vary according to employment status
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Department:Administration - St. Pete Home Care Services, Inc.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email [email protected] If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected].