Job Title: Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist
Department: Credit and Loan Administration
The Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist is responsible for successfully reviewing and preparing required loan documentation for closings. Key responsibilities include reviewing credit documents and loan parameters, verifying closing requirements, and preparing loan closing documentation for the Commercial Banking Department.
- Conduct review of commercial loan documentation needed for closings.
- Drafts and prepares all loan documentation and relevant documents as required based on Credit Approval Memorandum .
- Review and verify credit analysis, loan requirements, covenants, and other conditions of the loan.
- Prepare loan documents for review with attorney who will assist at closing.
- Prepare, compile, and/or deliver all necessary loan closing documentation to the lender.
- Assist in due diligence process between borrowers, legal counsel, and bank employees as needed.
- Provide technical advice and assistance to commercial loan officers and other staff members, as needed.
- Conduct quality control on completed closings.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent work experience; Paralegal experience (preferred).
- 2+ years relevant experience in credit administration or commercial lending.
- Advanced knowledge of commercial loan documentation.
- Strong computer and banking software experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication..
- Proven ability to maintain knowledge and compliance of bank regulations, CRA guidelines, and ethical code of conduct.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Generous vacation plan
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) Savings Plan with employer match.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical and dependent care costs.
About Savings Bank of Danbury:
We are people serving people. Established in 1849, Savings Bank of Danbury is a full-service community bank rooted in history and positioned for the future. We provide a full array of deposit, savings, and lending services for individuals and businesses. Through modern banking technology, our customers can access to their accounts and manage their money anytime, on the go. We are committed to employing highly-motivated people who value customer care, professionalism, and team success.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Savings Bank of Danbury is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location