Job description72066BR Administrative Support NBCUniversal Local
ResponsibilitiesThe successful Copy Coordinator candidate will Interface with advertising agencies and sales departments to ensure proper commercial material has been received and scheduled according to client specifications.
- Securing and inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers
- Entering commercial copy information using WideOrbit Traffic software
- Maintaining instruction files, tape library and various other traffic functions
- Working closely with Account Managers, Sales Managers and clients in a professional manner to provide complete customer service to all NBC Connecticut clients
- Effectively work with multi electronic delivery systems
- Demonstrate excellent customer service approach with traffic hub, internal sales teams and clients
- Accurately apply commercial copy instructions and make revisions as needed: receive commercial, assign house number and include instructions to each contracted advertiser’s order
- Verify receipt of traffic instructions for upcoming media buys with emphasis on working ahead to allow adequate time to research missing items
- Review missing Copy/Instructions Report and make sure sales teams know of outstanding Copy needs
- Review missing materials in playout system and ensure correct materials are obtained and run
- Maintain an orderly filing system
- This position will also be trained as a back-up for other positions within the Sales Support Staff
Minimum 1 year working with Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point
Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
Interested candidates must submit a resume/cover letter through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
Must be willing to work at the station in West Hartford, CT
Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
- Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
Desired CharacteristicsPrevious Television/Radio traffic, or advertising traffic experience
Experience with WideOrbit Traffic and WideOrbit Media Sales
Detail oriented and strong communication skills
Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities concurrently
Work well under pressure and be dependable
Be a self-starter
Able to be a team player and be able to work with a variety of personalities and have the ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
Sub-BusinessNBCUL - WVIT
About UsNBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NoticesNBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodations as required by applicable federal, state, and/or local laws.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Mental Health America-Wabash Valley Region Lafayette, IN 47901 (Downtown area)+2 locations From $18 an hour 11 days ago
Keuka College Keuka Park, NY 14478+12 locations Just posted
McCarthy Building Co Sulphur Springs, TX 75482+9 locations 30+ days ago
State of Minnesota Remote in Saint Paul, MN $25.50 - $37.44 an hour 3 days ago
Zillow +1 locationRemote $96,300 - $153,800 a year 30+ days ago