Job descriptionDo you love watching sports? Do you enjoy attending basketball games? Put on your cape and come join Scouting Heroes, the fastest growing Scouting Community Network in the country! Looking for quick learners, with a high attention to detail who are available to work College Basketball games for the 2022 - 2023 season. Interviews will start immediately. Training will start around October 10th. Please check your spam folder, as interview invites have gone to spam in the past. If offered an interview, be prepared to interview asap as hiring will move quickly.
JOB PURPOSE: Attend College Basketball games in your current region and surrounding areas of up to a 1 hour travel distance. Record and collect in-time real data on our Data Collection Tool and work closely with the game-day support team to ensure data is being recorded quickly and accurately. We are fueling the next generation of fan engagement. This is a part-time, independent contractor role for the 2022-2023 college basketball season.
- Attending NCAA basketball games in the Lubbock area.
- Entering data via a mobile device. Must be able to record data quickly and accurately.
- Be present. You are passionate about taking ownership and accountable for the data that you are collecting.
- Be reliable. We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to “no-shows”.
- Be organized. Organization and training are critical to prepare for fast-paced, high intensity situations. You are constantly wanting to improve and understand the importance of training.
- Be honest. Integrity is critical to the overall collection of sports data.
- Detail Oriented. Must be one who has a strong attention to detail and strives for perfection.
- Have fun. We are a fast paced, small team that prides itself on continually improving. We generally are looking for people that thrive in fast-paced, competitive and high stress situations.
- Provide feedback. Work closely with our Quality Control Team and Scout Manager to provide general feedback on the Data Collection Tool
- Strong knowledge of college basketball
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- Regular availability on weekends, weekday evenings, and holidays.
- Strong team player that has the ability to adapt and problem solve in real-time
- Access to a computer with Zoom for regularly planned meetings and training tools.
- Strong comfort level with mobile devices
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.