Job descriptionSpenmo is building a magical payables experience for businesses in the Asia-Pacific region.
We offer an all-in-one software that consolidates corporate cards, bill payments, approvals and accounting reconciliation into one sleek interface. Thousands of customers that use Spenmo across the region save over 50 hours and $10,000 every month.
We are growing fast (200+ employees) and have raised over US$36M in venture capital from leading investors such as Y Combinator, Insight Partners, Addition, Salesforce, Global Founders' Capital and Alpha JWC.
Come join us and let's build an iconic company together.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage portfolio quality and minimize payment default
- Liase with other departments and collection agencies to collect outstanding debt for all overdue buckets with proper manner and comply with relevant regulations
- Create notice reminder and all necessary documents to overdue clients
- Create collection report template and provide the report to related departments and management in daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Actively identify problems and give recommendation to improve collection effectiveness
- Involve in standardise and optimise collection process, policy, and procedure
- Monitor all collections documents
- Monitor implementation of collection strategies
- Bachelor's degree in any majors
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Collection for SME lending or unsecured lending products in Banks/Multifinance/Fintech with proven success
- Strong knowledge in collection strategy and monitoring
- Strong communication, presentation and conceptual skills
- Comfortable with analytics, including Microsoft Excel (SQL is a plus)
- Able to manage ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Collection certificate and good network with collection agencies is a plus
At Spenmo, we are looking for people who are passionate, innovative, and hungry to learn new things. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience might not precisely match the job description. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who are not afraid to challenge assumptions. Trust yourself that your diverse experiences and skillsets will separate you from the rest and join us!
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
St. Louis County, MO Saint Louis County, MO $160,000 - $175,000 a year 30+ days ago
Prince William County Public Schools Prince William County, VA Today
HRS Consulting, Inc. Washington, DC 20571 30+ days ago