Job descriptionWho Are We? Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That’s the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it. Job Category Underwriting Compensation Overview The annual base salary range provided for this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across the country. The actual salary for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. As part of our comprehensive compensation and benefits program, employees are also eligible for performance-based cash incentive awards. Salary Range $93,100.00 - $153,600.00 Target Openings 1 What Is the Opportunity? As part of the CSS Regional team, the Client Service Executive Officer, CSS is responsible for assisting the Business Development Director (BDD), CSS in the sales process, documenting and implementing the sold deal, developing relationships with clients that are difficult for them to lose all while adding value to the customer that makes them successful. They are additionally accountable for the renewal process, assisting the Operations Account Specialist in the accomplishment of their responsibilities, and maintaining overall responsibility for service commitments. What Will You Do?
- In conjunction with the BDD, CSS, support long and short-term business strategies to effectively achieve profit and growth objectives for the assigned region through responsible marketing, sound evaluation, and pricing.
- Build relationships with providers of RFPs including brokers, agents, consultants, self-insured clients, and where the opportunity exists directly with the Risk Managers.
- Accountable for getting qualified opportunities for new business through the RFP process in assigned territory.
- Assist the BDD, CSS in evaluating, pricing and developing a quote strategy on new accounts.
- Coordinate with the Operations Account Specialist on loss pick development, packaging of proposal and pricing, and all other activities necessary as part of the quote process.
- Participate in CURE meetings, as necessary
- Joint accountability with the BDD and Operations Account Specialist for new production.
- Maintain high-level relationship with the buyers (clients) of unbundled services.
- Manage the renewal process with the Operations Account Specialist and with the assistance of the BDD as needed and jointly decided.
- Provide assistance to the BDD and Operations Account Specialist in the timely and complete billing and collections process.
- Document the sold deal with the assistance of the BDD so a timely and complete service transition can be achieved.
- Assist the Operations Account Specialist and BDD in securing the executed Claim Service Agreement/Contract.
- Jointly responsible with the BDD and Operations Account Specialist for achieving overall profit margins that meet or exceed profit objectives on accounts.
- Lead accountability, with the BDD and Operations Account Specialist for overall service provided to the accounts and intervenes as necessary to ensure commitments are fulfilled.
- Jointly responsible with BDD to perform all functions to support profit, growth and expense management goals.
- Develop implementation plan and oversee transition to CSS.
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with their assigned accounts and be the focal point for service initiatives and delivery to the clients. Also, become the primary service contact with the broker in regard to their respective clients.
- Provide support to BDD during the proposal process and new account service presentations, as needed.
- Manage the stewardship process in concert with internal resources (e.g. Risk Control, Claim, RMIS, Operations, etc.).
- Conduct/attend account meetings as necessary (i.e. Transition Meetings, Midterm reviews, and Renewal Meetings, or other interim meetings as may be necessary) to facilitate renewal process.
- Accountable with the respective BDD for the overall profitability of each account.
- Provide assistance and guidance on a variety of CSS topics as a subject matter expert to Account Executives and Operation Account Specialists, CURE and others, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education/Course of Study: Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Work Experience: 5-7 years sales experience with a TPA service industry, including comprehensive knowledge of industry practices and company operations and distribution channels.
- Effective and adaptable communication skills and style: verbal, written, personal presentation, and listening. Solid knowledge of Microsoft and Lotus products and the ability/willingness to learn and use new technology.
- Experience in using various automation tools and systems to effectively support distribution system management.
- Business Knowledge:
- Clearly demonstrates specific knowledge requirements as defined by business group.
- Understands products, financials, objectives and service requirements of business group.
- Knows how to get things done.
- Solid sales and influencing skills including the ability to close a sale.
- Superior negotiation skills.
- Marketing and Underwriting:
- Solid knowledge of technical underwriting as respects service products and capabilities.
- Demonstrated marketing skills necessary to achieve established and stretch business goals.
- Professionally current.
- Works effectively with all levels and can easily build new relationships.
- Able to recognize opportunities to penetrate a new market, take advantage of all important opportunities to increase market share and takes intelligent risks.
- Customer Focus:
- Identifies customer needs and takes appropriate action to meet those needs.
- Acts with a sense of urgency.
- Strong knowledge of competitive market conditions.
- Understands business objectives and can act in a decisive manner to achieve financial results.
- Establishes strong coalitions and networks both within and outside of the Division/Company.
- Prudent situational judgment and sound decision making.
- Develops a high degree of trust through demonstrated personal integrity, ethics and a commitment to doing the right things.
- Takes responsibility for decisions and actions.
- Proven time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Understands the business and responds to all related issues, concerns and problems.
- ]Five years of relevant industry experience in claims management, risk control, Risk Management Information Services (RMIS), or within the Third Party Administration service industry, including comprehensive knowledge of industry practices and company operations and distribution channels.
- Health Insurance: Employees and their eligible family members – including spouses, domestic partners, and children – are eligible for coverage from the first day of employment.
- Retirement: Travelers matches your 401(k) contributions dollar-for-dollar up to your first 5% of eligible pay, subject to an annual maximum. If you have student loan debt, you can enroll in the Paying it Forward Savings Program. When you make a payment toward your student loan, Travelers will make an annual contribution into your 401(k) account. You are also eligible for a Pension Plan that is 100% funded by Travelers.
- Paid Time Off: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of 20 days Paid Time Off annually, plus nine paid company Holidays.
- Wellness Program: The Travelers wellness program is comprised of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness goals. In addition, our Life Balance program provides access to professional counseling services, life coaching and other resources to support your daily life needs. Through Life Balance, you’re eligible for five free counseling sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved. Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards program that enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting. To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit http://careers.travelers.com/life-at-travelers/benefits/ .
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Magellan Health Roswell, NM 88202 3 days ago