Team Kitchen Crew Member - Chick-fil-a
We are currently seeking Adult (18+) people available for Night Shift, and Weekend Shift who have a passion for delivering high-quality food & excellent service. Looking for leaders who have the drive to see their kitchen team and/or Customer Service team achieve results and people to succeed. Leaders who desire to create & work in a positive and friendly work environment.
Store Hours: 7AM - 11PM - Looking for 4PM-11PM
Store Days: Monday- Saturday (Sundays- Closed)
FULL TIME: 40-50 hours/week (Hourly rate for first 40hrs then 'time and a half' for 10hrs overtime for 50hr shift weekly)
COLLEGE STUDENTS/PART TIME - 15-30 hours for the right candidate
*Must be available Friday & Saturdays.
*Staff receives a complimentary meal each shift over 5 hours.
*Promotion and Pay raises available to the right employee
- $9 towards break food for every shift worked (6 Hour Shift minimum)
- 401K Program for Full-Time Team Members & Leaders
- Healthcare Program
- Paid Sick Time Program
- Free College Classes
- Follow all Chick-fil-A standards and procedures.
- Manage Service staff and coordinate staff
- Supervise customer service and process
- Monitor speed of service, quality of service & culture
- Order supplies and kitchen equipment, as needed
- Train staff on order preparation, systems & Service
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices (e.g. in refrigerators)
- Keep weekly and monthly cost reports
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the Service area
- Maintain and approve schedule and shift changes among Service Team Members. Ensure that leaders are finding appropriate coverage for call-offs and no shows.
- Coach Team Members/Leaders to consistently follow all Chick-fil-A processes and procedures.
- Proven work experience as a Kitchen Manager, Service Supervisor or Restaurant Manager
- Excellent customer service skills
- Leadership skills
- Hands-on experience with ordering supplies
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Conflict management abilities
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work during evenings and Saturdays (Sundays Closed)
- Experience as a customer service manager or leader
- Bilingual a plus: English Spanish and Creole
- This is a full-time position but a part-time could be offered for the right candidate.
- This person must be self-directed and highly organized.
This person must master all knowledge and skills of every position in the Service area.
About Chick-fil-a Brockton.
Located in Brockton, MA, Chick-fil-A Brockton is owned and operated by Rob Grier, who began his Chick-fil-A journey in 2013. After recently retiring from 22 years of service in the Army, he took over the new Chick-fil-A Brockton as an Owner/Operator in January 2020. Rob and his team are shooting to end their first full year of business at $7 million in revenue! Rob has a passion for mentoring his team and helping them grow and develop as leaders! His team values honesty and integrity first and prides itself in serving the best chicken sandwich in the world! Join a team that exists to serve its community in Massachusetts and positively impact everyone they come in contact with.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $17.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dining restaurant
- Fast casual restaurant
- Fine dining restaurant
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you over the age of 18?
- Due to workers Permit requirements and availability please describe which permit you have? 14-15year old or 16-17years old.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Food service: 1 year (Required)
- Kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location