This is a part-time, non-benefited position. Only UND students are eligible to be hired in this position. Unsolicited applications to this posting will NOT be considered.
The chemistry department is looking for an assistant to support stockroom activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Whetting up labs
- Prepare chemicals
- Keep stockroom inventory
- Issue supplies and equipment
- Wash glassware
- Other duties as directed.
Requirements & Competencies
- Preferred: some knowledge of chemistry
- Lab Safety Training provided before work in stockroom will begin
- Successful completion of criminal history records check
- Abbott Hall Room 120, Chemistry Stockroom
Hours & Schedule
- Varied Hours Monday - Friday; dependent on student schedule
- Never required to work during class
- Some evenings may be required.
- $13.00 per hour starting, offer based on chemistry experience
The University of North Dakota determines employment eligibility through the E-Verify system: What is E-Verify? New employees to the University of North Dakota must present specific identification to determine their employment eligibility no later than their first day of work. To view the identification required, please see the List of Acceptable Documents. You will be required to have one item from List A OR one item from List B and List C.
For full consideration, applications must include the following materials:
Please include in application if you are currently or have in the past 12 months been employed with the University of North Dakota, the North Dakota University System or any other North Dakota State agency. If so, include which agency/department, as well as your how many hours you work a week and in the past 12 months.
Position is open until filled.