Sunset Ridge Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in Bloomsburg, PA is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
FT/PT 6:30am - 2:30pm
FT 2:30pm - 10:30pm
FT/PT 10:30pm - 6:30am
What you get from us as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Starting hourly rates based on experience between $16.00 - $19.00
- Home-like atmosphere with 65 beds
- Referral bonus with unlimited potential
- Generous benefits for FT employees
- Never wait for a paycheck - all employees can sign up for DailyPay on day one
- Educational assistance and tuition reimbursement opportunities
- 401k program through Fidelity
- Career Advancement Opportunities
What will you do as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Provide individualized physical, psychological, and social support for residents
- Assist with all activities of daily living such as dressing, grooming, bathing, feeding, toileting, colostomy care, transferring, walking, prosthetic appliances, positioning, range of motion exercises, and communicating.
- Ensure that the dignity of all residents is preserved as you carry out working tasks
What you need as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Must be fully certified through the state as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Ability to perform physical tasks typically performed in CNA work
About our parent company Guardian Healthcare
Guardian Healthcare is both our name and our philosophy.
We strive to make Service and People the pillars that set us apart in the delivery of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in our communities.
Guardian Healthcare is a privately owned Healthcare Organization providing services to communities in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Today, Guardian provides care in skilled nursing, personal care, and independent living unit settings. Guardian also operates ancillary divisions to provide pharmacy and rehabilitation services. These divisions were formed to provide excellent support to our patients' communities and neighbors in the surrounding areas.
Guardian Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Guardian Healthcare's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment. Guardian Healthcare complies with the requirements of the CMS Interim Final Rule, effective 1/27/2022, requiring mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations, or CMS required allowance for exemption, for workers in hospitals and most health care settings.