Fun. Flexibility. Growth.
Are you looking for a fun and exciting environment, flexible work schedule, or an opportunity for growth? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. Here, you will discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well amazing benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Take customer food orders, enter order information into the point-of-sale terminal and accurately process payments
- Provide outstanding hospitality and service to all guests
- Maintain solid product knowledge to answer questions and make order suggestions.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Resolve customer complaints provide relevant information
- Prior experience is preferred but not required
- Flexible Schedule
- Customer Service-Oriented
- Reliable transportation
- Comfortable working on your feet for full shift with speed of service
- Reliable and hard-working
In 1950, Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin' Donuts shop in Quincy, Massachusetts. Dunkin' Donuts licensed the first of many franchises in 1955. It is now the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers per day. Dunkin' Donuts sells 52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
Imagine a place where all day long people talk about ice cream, eat ice cream and even dream ice cream. That’s us. That’s Baskin-Robbins. Over 70 years ago, Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins had the crazy idea of offering 31 flavors of ice cream when everyone else was still selling vanilla, chocolate and strawberry. Burt and Irv were absolutely nuts about ice cream (Irv even had a swimming pool shaped like an ice cream cone). Their passion was contagious, and we like to think our 1400+ flavors have made the world a more flavorful place since we opened for business in 1945.