How will this role have an impact?
Signify Health is seeking a Care Coordination Assistant to support our Transition to Home team with in-bound call triage, appointment scheduling, and clerical tasks. Signify Health's Transitions to Home (TTH) program improves quality and outcomes as well as patient engagement through the provision of both clinical care and social care coordination services aimed at readmission prevention for recently hospitalized patients.
The Care Coordinator Assistant provides clerical support for the TTH team. The position's emphasis will be on optimizing productivity of care coordination staff by providing clerical support, managing confidential patient information, and ensuring the compliant and accurate management of program records. This position functions in a remote environment and will be a work from home position.
This role reports to the Social Care Coordination Lead.
What will you do?
- Manage incoming calls for Transition to Home program, triaging and transferring to the appropriate Care Coordinator for additional support
- Assist with scheduling PCP/specialist follow-up
- Make clerical status updates to patient records within our proprietary software
- Assist SCC team lead and Clinical Manager with reconciliation of program audit dashboard
- May be assigned other duties within the scope of the role, including but not limited to, ad hoc data entry, faxing, auditing, transcribing, editing, tracking and correlating documentation, records, and forms
We are looking for someone with:
- Prior experience with in-bound telephone triage
- Prior experience working with data entry
- Experience using the Google suite of products with heavy emphasis on Gmail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and be flexible
About Signify Health
Signify Health partners with leading health plans, healthcare providers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and technology companies to improve the quality of life by providing comprehensive care where and when it's needed most. In addition, Signify Health delivers software and services that enable payers, employers and at-risk providers to organize and finance healthcare delivery around a patient's episode of care. With an innovative logistics and clinical workflow technology platform, exhaustive data set, and an unparalleled national clinical network, the company provides tech-enabled care services to vulnerable populations within the routine of their daily lives to improve health and quality of life. Signify Health delivers its services to clients at more than 1,000 healthcare locations nationwide and serves well over one million health plan members each year, providing health risk evaluations, complex care management, outcomes-based pharma services, and specialized medical services in the home and other convenient locations. Signify Health has multiple offices in Texas with additional locations in Connecticut, New York and South Dakota. To learn more, please visit www.signifyhealth.com.