Blue Arrow Missouri is excited to offer the role of Cannabis Cultivation Technician located inside our 100,000 square foot, state-of-the-art indoor grow facility. The Cannabis Cultivation Technician is responsible for plant care in all stages of life-cycle cannabis growth to include germination, vegetative, flowering and harvest. The Technician journals, monitors and tracks all observations in the company’s software tracking system in compliance with our client's processes and state regulations
Full Time with Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision,)Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Clone, plant, water, fertilize, and water plants, shrubs twice a day
- Using various gardening tools
- Harvest plants, and transplant or pot and label them.
- Record information about plants and plant growth.
- Fill growing tanks with water.
- Clean work areas and maintain tools in accordance with sanitation standards.
- Check and water all plants in cultivation facility as outlined.
- Transplanting plants into larger containers as needed.
- Trimming plants in the vegetative stage and creating clones
- Washing pots/trays/lights, etc. returning them to the appropriate Clean Room
- Harvesting and trimming flowering plants.
- Staking weak plants.
- Examining plants for signs of pests or disease.
- Trellis and lay down flower plants
- Sweep mop and sanitize floors
- Complete daily cleaning logs
- Keep head house tidy and organized
- Take trash out to the dumpster
- Separate green waste and record by table
- Mulch green waste and mix with coco
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Knowledgeable on regulations related to the Medical Use of Marijuana Program.
- Experience with inventory control methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening, negotiation, and conflict management,
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and experience working with senior level executives.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships in order to gain support and achieve results both internally and externally.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and problem-solving.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
Qualifications and Education:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to obtain DHSS Agent Card
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment characteristics are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital
or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.